Click on any of the questions below to view the answer via video and text.
- Are you, and any other current owners of your home, age 62 or over, and live in your home as a principal residence?
- Is your home a single-family residence in a 1- to 4-unit dwelling, a condominium, or part of a planned unit development (PUD)?
- Are you willing to discuss the program with a counselor from a HUD-approved counseling agency to make sure this is the right choice for you?
- Do you have use for the extra money?
- Do you wish to remain living in your home forever?
- Do you expect to move or permanently leave your home in the next few years?
- Are you only concerned about a one-time financial expense?