Senior Funding Group respects your privacy and we comply with all applicable laws and regulations designed to ensure your privacy. Your relationship with Senior Funding Group is important and we want to affirm our continuing commitment to the proper use of customer information, which we have or may
gather in the normal course of business. We will generally keep this information about you confidential, but may share the information about you with our business partners as described below in order to provide better service to you.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Senior Funding Group collects, retains and uses information about individual customers only when we believe it would be useful (and allowed by law) in administering our business and to provide products, services, and other opportunities to customers.
This information is obtained from application information, transaction information, and consumer report information. This notice discloses the privacy practices of Senior Funding Group. This notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- That personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. The information may be used to process your mortgage application. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may collect information from:
- Applications and other forms you fill out and submit, such as your name, address, age, and home value.
- Your application history with us, including services provided through third parties, including appraisals, title searches, etc.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you do not wish to share personal information, do not submit a request for customized quotes.
We will collect information about you that we reasonably believe will be necessary or useful in processing or administering products or services that you have requested from us. We will also collect information in order to notify you about products, services and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you.
With Respect to Cookies
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
If you wish to direct Senior Funding Group to stop sharing certain nonpublic personal information or cease marketing activities directed to you, you may send your instructions to the address or email address provided below. When you send your instructions to us, please e-mail your request along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you may choose to tell us not to:
- Disclose information about you outside our company, except we may disclose information as required or permitted by law. Examples of required disclosures involve audits by federal regulators. Also, we permit the sharing of information when vendors or contractors are assisting us in maintaining your application or account information in our system.
- Solicit you through mail, phone, or email for products and services that you have not originally requested or applied for and that are outside of our normal ongoing communications regarding the servicing or management of your existing accounts. For information about your rights, please contact us at the address or email address below. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Senior Funding Group
538 Broadhollow Road, Suite 401
Melville, NY 11747
Toll-Free: 1-866-576-5254 ext 700
SAFEGUARDING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
INFORMATION SHARING/NON-AGENT NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
Senior Funding Group will use a customer’s personal identifying information in our normal course of business.
Additionally we may share your name and personal information with carefully selected business partners that may be able to offer you products and services that you’ve indicated may be of interest to you. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as permitted by law. At any time you can inform us of your decision to opt-out. Please see OPT-OUT OPTIONS above.
In order to efficiently and cost-effectively market our own products, we contract with companies providing marketing and solicitation services, such as printers, marketing fulfillment firms and other companies. As part of these activities, we may provide limited information about our customers to such parties.
We may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. Senior Funding Group may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Senior Funding Group or the Web site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Senior Funding Group and our Web site; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Senior Funding Group employees or agents, users of Senior Funding Group products or services, or members of the public.